September 27, 2011

DENIM & LEOPARD

RAY-BAN AVIATORS, WILFRED VIA ARITZIA SCARF, MADEWELL DENIM SHIRT, BRANDY & MELVILLE MAXI SKIRT, AE BOOTS, MARC BY MARC JACOBS BAG

I attended the AMP Music Festival not too long ago, a festival showcasing Asian American talent. It was nice to be able to put a living face to some of the YouTube artists that I'd been following over the years! And really, I would just never say no to good live music.

Found this colourful corner at the festival and thought it'd be a nice place to shoot. These boots... oh, these boots. I had been searching high and low for a pair just like them that wouldn't require me to sacrifice comfort nor too much money. These boots appeared before my very eyes while I was reading a Refinery29 slideshow, and I knew I had to have them.

This week is a busy one, but look forward to something different that I will be posting on Friday! All I will say is, you might want to get a bib ready in case you drool on your keyboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you coming by! Thank you :)