October 26, 2011

SDAFF x MAHAL STYLE x DEESVIE




This year at SDAFF, we were lucky to collaborate with the awesome team at Mahal Style, who graciously offered to do some pre-festival coverage as well as some red carpet coverage on the night of our Awards Gala Dinner! They interviewed a handful of people in the local San Diego area prior to the festival to create some buzz about the events to come. When they asked me to be one of the interviewees, I was nervous - I'd never done an interview like this before, but I'm really glad that I did it!

Everyone should head over to Mahal Style to check out what they're all about - an amazing community of fashion lovers, arts + culture awareness, and all about loving the skin you're in! Follow them on Twitter: @MahalStyle and like them on Facebook: facebook.com/MahalStyle. I definitely hope to work with them again in the future.

1 comment:

I really appreciate you coming by! Thank you :)