January 24, 2012

WINE COUNTRY









FOREVER21 JACKET + SHIRT + SKIRT, MADEWELL CARDIGAN, AMERICAN APPAREL TIGHTS, H&M BOOTS

There's a wine glass in my hand in every photo... I swear I'm not an alcoholic! Back in November, The Boy and I went on a weekend trip to Napa Valley with his parents. I'm not usually one for wine, but it was a really nice way to relax and get away for a while. Away from the city, the air seemed fresher and we really got to take in some nature for a change. I learned that I prefer white wines to reds, and the fruitier the better!

My favourite part of this outfit is the boots! I found them at H&M in San Francisco - love the small, comfortable heel, and the perfect amount of distressed details!

7 comments:

  1. These pictures are really nice. Love your look. Nice way to get your red, white, and blue on. Following you.

    I would love for you to check out my blog, You Like It? I Made It! and follow me too. ;)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! love your blog.

    xx,
    www.yolathorp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm pretty much obsessing over your entire outfit girl! you are just too precious. napa is beautiful, you are beautiful, and your skirt and shoes are beautiful too :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an absolutely beautiful look! Love the colours and the textures, suits the setting perfectly. And loving those booties too :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amaze!!! I love this look <3

    XOXO - Krystin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe these boots are h&m. Really fun outfit!!

    come visit me at run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you coming by! Thank you :)