March 09, 2012

FOODIE FRIDAY: PARK CHOW









Park Chow
1240 9th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94122
(415) 665-9912
@ParkChow

After only two visits, this restaurant has easily become one of my favourites in SF! Any restaurant that serves my favourite dish of steamed mussels in a white wine and garlic broth is great in my books. Definitely helped that all the other dishes I've tried so far have been delicious! The prosciutto pizza was pretty amazing - they totally didn't hold back on the prosciutto, so it was nice and meaty... just how I like my pizzas! A very popular dish at Park Chow is the Smiling Noodles (photo #3 above). It's the perfect combination of Thai tanginess with a pinch of curry spice.

Not only is the food delicious, but it's conveniently located right by the Golden Gate Park in Sunset! Eat to your heart's (or belly's!) content and then walk it off with a stroll through the park. Done deal.

2 comments:

  1. Um wow. This place looks unreal. I could easily do a tour of Cali just for the food (I'm Canadian), never mind checking all the other things the state offers like...everything haha. But I'm such a foodie I could easily get sucked into that one element!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so yummmy post!!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you coming by! Thank you :)