March 02, 2012

FOODIE FRIDAY: CAFE M




Cafe M
1799 Fourth St., Unit F
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 526-4429

Yup, I'm bringin' back the Foodie Fridays - tailored to make you drool! On my trip, I couldn't resist finding another great brunch spot in Berkeley! The wait and service at Cafe M took a little long, but the food was delicious. I must say, their potatoes are some of the best I've ever had! Crunchy edges, soft middles, and seasoned to perfection. My only criticism is that the bacon was a little too crunchy for my liking... I like bacon where I can chew and taste the bacon juice instead of eating it like a chip. Overall, I'd go back to try some of their other brunch selections... they had so many that I just defaulted to the comfort of classics. I'd rec this place if you enjoy brunch spots with good lighting, large selections, and have a hankering for potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you coming by! Thank you :)