February 28, 2012

HOME TIME









WILFRED SCARF, OLD NAVY DENIM JACKET, BRANDY & MELVILLE SWEATER, T. BABATON TUNIC DRESS, AE BOOTS

Two weeks ago, I went back to California for 5 days to celebrate the 2-year anniversary of The Boy and I! It felt like the shortest trip ever, but I did manage to cover both San Francisco and LA, which was more than I could ask for. This set of photos were taken in Berkeley - the weather was perfect for layering! This Wilfred scarf is honestly the best thing - I have it in 3 different colours, and I wear one almost every day. It's warm, long, and doubles as a shawl.

I miss California dearly whenever I'm not there, but looking at photos help me remember what's waiting for me on my next trip. Stay tuned for more posts from my trip - including some yummy food pictures! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

I really appreciate you coming by! Thank you :)